- Holiday Inn (Conference Host Hotel)
- The host hotel for the conference
is the University Park Holiday Inn, which is just across the street from the University at
425 West Prospect Road. A block of sleeping rooms has been reserved for BACIMO, with the single rate of $74.50. The cutoff date is June 8th; make your reservations early and directly with the hotel (970) 482-2626.
- The hotel restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and there is also a breakfast buffet beginning at 6 a.m. for $6.95 that includes hot and cold breakfast items. Conference attendees are
encouraged to go to the restaurant early for the buffet.
- For directions to the University Park Holiday Inn from Denver International Airport, follow the directions on the travel page.
- Best Western University Inn
- The Best Western University Inn, 914 South College Avenue offers rooms for $59 (corporate/gov't rate). Call (970) 484-1984 for more information and reservations or fax (970) 484-1987.
- The Marriott
- Fort Collins Marriott at 350 East Horsetooth Road has rooms for $76 (corporate/gov't rate). The Marriott offers an indoor/outdoor pool, an in-hotel restaurant, numerous toiletry conveniences in each room, as well as free coffee and personal coffeemakers. The previous link takes you directly to the Fort Collins location page. Call (970) 226-5200 or fax (970) 282-0561.
- Quality Inn Suites
- The Quality Inn Suites at 4001 South Mason Street offers rooms for $53.00. All the rooms are extra large suites with microwaves and other kitchen items, ironing boards and toiletry convieniences, pool and whirlpool, continental breakfast, and laundry facilities. Call (970) 282-9047 or fax (970) 282-4473.
Bed and Breakfasts
- Elizabeth Street Bed & Breakfast
- 202 E. Elizabeth Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524.
- Phone: (970) 493-2337; Fax: (970) 493-6662 web site: 222.bbonline.com/co/elizabeth
- Elizabeth Street Bed and Breakfast is one block from Colorado State University. They have rooms which share a bathroom with one other room for $48 and private rooms for $68. Credit cards accepted. Full breakfast, public sitting area, outside porch. TV/VCR in common area.
- Edwards House Bed & Breakfast
- 402 W. Mountain Ave., Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Phone: (970) 493-9191, Fax: (970) 484-0706, Toll Free: (800) 281-9190
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room rates which vary from $99 to $109. Fireplaces in all rooms. Credit cards accepted. Full breakfast, evening refreshments, public sitting area, outside porch, exercise room. Some rooms w/Jacuzzi. Bicycles available. Meeting room available.
- The Helmshire Inn
- 1204 S College Ave., Fort Collins, CO
- (970) 493-4683
- $71 government rate. 24 rooms, Victorian style, large lobby, spacious rooms. Refrigerator, microwave, wet bar in each room. Private baths and showers. Colorado State University runs the Helmshire, and though it is not open to the public, anyone attending BACIMO 2001 can reserve a room. Make sure you mention the conference.